Terms & Conditions
Update: February 5, 2023
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access this website.
- The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice.
- This law firm is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this website.
- Transmission of information from this website is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship.
- Any information sent to this law firm via the internet or email may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis.
- This law firm does not represent you until it has agreed to do so in writing.
- The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements.
- This website may be considered advertising under applicable laws.
- Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- By accessing and using this website, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This law firm reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
- This law firm is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this website.
- This law firm makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website or any other website to which it may be linked.
- This law firm is not responsible for any damages or injury, including but not limited to special or consequential damages, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if this law firm or an authorized representative of this law firm has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which this law firm is located, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions or the use of this website will be resolved exclusively by the courts located in the jurisdiction in which this law firm is located.